Easy Creamed Spinach that it high fat and low carb.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 10oz Frozen Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 oz regular organic creamed cheese, cut into 6 pieces
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Oil or Tallow
- Microwave frozen spinach for 1 minute less than the recommended time.
- Heat a skillet or pan on high and melt oil or tallow
- Drain excess liquid from spinach and transfer spinach to a heated and oiled skillet or pan.
- Stir spinach to prevent it from burning and begin to lower heat to medium
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder
- Add cream cheese and stir frequently order to combine it with spinach
- Turn off heat
- Stir in Parmesan cheese until completely combined
- Transfer creamed spinach into serving dish
Harry Sinclair http://hls3.com/